Terms & conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Last updated: 15 March 2018
The website www.calvados-experience.com (hereinafter the “Site”) is published by CALVADOS EXPERIENCE.
• Share capital: 1,000,000 euros
• SIRET no.: 827 834 722 00015
• Address of registered office: Route de Trouville, 14130 Pont L’Evêque, France
• VAT reg. no.: FR83827834722
• Publication Director: Thomas PROVOST
For any questions regarding the Site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The website is hosted by OVH:
• Simplified joint-stock company (SAS) with a share capital of 10,069,020 euros
• Trade and companies register (RCS): Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
• Registered office: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
• VAT reg. no.: FR22424761419
Use of the Site by any person (hereinafter “you” or “the user”), for whatever reason, is governed by these general terms and conditions of use (hereinafter “General Terms and Conditions of Use”). The purpose of these General Terms and Conditions of Use is to define the conditions for accessing, navigating and using the Site.
By accessing and using the Site, you accept the application of these General Terms and Conditions of Use and applicable clauses relating to the protection of personal data (see the Personal Data & Cookies Policy) without reserve.
Calvados Experience may change and update the General Terms and Conditions of Use and the Personal Data & Cookies Policy at any time. The user is invited to consult them online at regular intervals.
To access the Site, you must have reached the minimum legal age for consuming and/or purchasing alcohol in accordance with the legislation in force in your place of residence (the higher age shall apply).
If there is no legal age in your place of residence, you must be at least 21 years old to access the Site.
I. NAVIGATING THE SITE
I.a. Access to the Site:
The necessary hardware and software to access the internet and this Site are the responsibility of the Site users.
Calvados Experience reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate access to all or part of the Site, its content or services offered on the Site without prior notice and without entitling any user to claim any indemnity or compensation.
It is strictly prohibited to modify the Site software or any element of it in order to obtain unauthorised access to the Site.
The Site may include links to other websites or other internet sources. As Calvados Experience cannot control these websites and external sources, Calvados Experience cannot be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other element available on or from these websites or external sources. Furthermore, Calvados Experience cannot be held liable for any (proven or alleged) damage or losses resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the content, goods or services available on these websites or external sources.
I.c. User behaviour
Each user of Site ensures that:
• they are of the minimum age legally required to consume and/or purchase alcohol in accordance with the legislation in force in the user’s place of residence
• they shall use the Site for their personal and lawful use only, excluding therefore any commercial use without the prior written consent of Calvados Experience
• where applicable, the personal data they provide shall be accurate, true and up-to-date
The user is prohibited from making any declarations and/or acting in the name of and/or on behalf of Calvados Experience, its subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as their respective shareholders, administrators, directors and employees, for whatever reason.
When using the Site, users must behave responsibly, lawfully, courteously and respectfully with regard to the rights of other users of the Site, of Calvados Experience, of its affiliates and of third parties.
In particular, the user must refrain from:
• uploading to the Site, displaying, sending by email or transmitting by any other means any item containing viruses, codes, files, software or computer programs which could interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionalities of any software, hardware or telecommunication equipment
• disrupting or interrupting the operation of the Site, its servers or networks connected to the Site, or infringing the related requirements, procedures, rules or regulations
• infringing (including any attempt to infringe) the operation of the Site, in particular by exposing the Site to a virus, creating an overload of consultation of the Site (bandwidth), overloading its server, sending “spam” or overloading the Site messaging system
• consulting information that is not intended for the user or accessing a server or account which the user is not authorised to access
• trying to evaluate, report on or test the Site vulnerability, or breaching security or authentication measures of the Site without the prior written consent of Calvados Experience
• conducting any illegal activity or any other activity likely to infringe the rights of Calvados Experience, its suppliers, service providers, retailers, advertisers or any other persons, as well as refrain from encouraging third parties to do so
• uploading to the Site, transmitting, posting, or making available by any means any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional content, junk mails, spam, chain letters or any other form of solicitation
• uploading to the Site, displaying, sending by email or transmitting any content that is illegal, detrimental, defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, obscene, threatening, violent, against decency, infringing a person’s privacy, disparaging or shocking, particularly from a racial or ethnic perspective
• sending by email or transmitting by any other means any content of the Site to persons under the legal age for drinking and/or purchasing alcohol in their place of residence or residing in a location that restricts or prohibits the advertising of alcoholic beverages.
Each user undertakes to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and procedures related to the behaviour of users online and to the transmission of technical data.
If applicable, Calvados Experience may terminate a user’s access to the Site at any time if the user breaches the obligations arising from these General Terms and Conditions of Use and/or any other additional document, without prejudice to the right of Calvados Experience to claim compensation.
I.d. Content published by users
Where applicable, users of the Site are solely responsible for any content they may post on the Site and the consequences of disseminating, publishing, transferring or making available such content. Calvados Experience does not endorse any content, opinion, recommendation or notice expressed by users on the Site, and Calvados Experience does not accept any liability in respect of any such content posted on the Site, within the limits of the applicable regulations.
However, Calvados Experience reserves the right (but is not obliged) to decide whether the content posted by users complies with the requirements specified in the General Terms and Conditions of Use and may remove any content which would breach these General Terms and Conditions of Use and/or prohibit a user from accessing the Site due to the posting of such content, at any time, without notice and at its sole discretion.
You accept that Calvados Experience may freely use, free of charge and without any restriction or time limit, any content posted on the Site, not only for communicating on the Site but also for communication and reproduction on any other medium of whatever nature for the promotion and advertising of Calvados Experience, its products and services, all over the world.
The user may ask Calvados Experience for the content they published on the Site to be removed at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com
Notification of inappropriate content:
Users may notify Calvados Experience of any inappropriate content by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. PROTECTION OF THE SITE CONTENT
The Site and each of its components (including all text, tree structures, software, animations, photos, illustrations, images, diagrams, soundtracks, logos, trademarks, drawings, designs and models) as well as any software required for the operation of the Site, databases and newsletters (hereinafter the “Content”) may contain confidential information and information that is protected by intellectual property rights or any other applicable law. Therefore, unless otherwise expressly stated on the Site, Calvados Experience exclusively owns all intellectual property rights related to the Content and Calvados Experience does not grant the user any license or any right other than the right to view the Site.
The reproduction of all or part of the Content of the Site is authorised solely for the purpose of information for personal and private use. Any reproduction or use of copies of the Content for any other purposes, whatever the manner or form, is expressly prohibited.
The user is also prohibited from copying, modifying, creating a derivative piece of work, assembling, decompiling, assigning, sub-licensing or transferring in any way any right relating to the Content or to the Site.
III. PERSONAL DATA
Calvados Experience ensures the protection of personal data disclosed by users of the Site. Calvados Experience invites the users of the Site to consult the Personal Data & Cookies Policy which sets out the provisions in place with regard to the processing of data. The collection, processing, use, transmission, storage and protection of your personal data are governed by the Personal Data & Cookies Policy.
Calvados Experience endeavours to ensure as far as possible that the information provided on the Site is correct and up-to-date. However, Calvados Experience cannot guarantee the correctness, accuracy or completeness of the information made available to Users on the Site.
Calvados Experience allows access to the Site free of charge and does not accept any responsibility or liability:
• for any interruption of the Site
• for the occurrence of bugs, viruses or technical issues such as display errors or uploading/downloading errors
• for any inaccuracies or omissions relating to the Content available on the Site
• for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party
• and more generally, for any direct or indirect damage or loss, whatever the cause or consequences, which may occur as a result of accessing the Site or arising from any information coming directly or indirectly from the Site.
V. APPLICABLE LAW AND PLACE OF JURISDICTION
These General Terms and Conditions of Use and the Personal Data & Cookies Policy referred to herein are governed by French law. Any disputes relating to the above fall under the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.